Model Cars Magazine Forum

Baldwin Motion- Titan/hauler/camaro's

Tom, your choice of the models and particularly the choice of the colours are excellent. Light blue makes the trailer look much better than the usual grey.

I really wonder why AMT produced the otherwise so attractive Titan with that huge gap between cab and bumper and why they never fixed the problem on reissues.

The replacement of the clumsy kit wipers is a great achievement and improves the apppearance at first glance - a very good investment!

thanks again everyone, was a long process.

I thought of chaining the cars down, but want to be able to move them around/remove them to transport to shows without spending a day to un-chain them.

the PE wipers were a great thing [thanks again to JimB], as the lumber thick stock ones were not going to fly.

a member here sent me instructions on how to lower the cab,[ I am embarrassed by the fact I can't recall who it was] but I didn't feel my skills were up to trying it yet, so most likely on the next one I will give it a try.

I can't believe you were able to do that many cars as you did. I do not have the attention span to build a trailer for a truck I built and here you loaded an entire car carrier. Very Cool!! A fantastic display!

Schuuuweeet!!!!!! Freekin' totally awesome build Tom! Now while you were building all of these Camaro's , the question came to mind of what were you gonna do with all those beautiful cars? That's a great lookin' truck and hauler trailer you've got built there bud.