Model Cars Magazine Forum

66 Nova SS (Pop's Toy)

microwheel

Morning guys, this is one of two AMT 66 Nova builds I strarted back in the spring entitled Mom and Pop's Toys in the workbench area of the site. I still have alot of work to do on Mom's Toy. But got this one finished this past weekend. Here is some outdoor shots I took of it this morning. There was a heap load of work and detailing done on it. Too much to list here, but you can check out the build in my workbench thread here... http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100108

I did have a slight issue with the BMF work on the passenger side vent window trim, but all in all, it was a fun build that I enjoyed doing.

This may take a few posts to get all the pics in for you. Thanks for looking and as always... comments are always welcome.

DSCF6057-vi.jpg

DSCF6049-vi.jpg

DSCF6058-vi.jpg

DSCF6074-vi.jpg

DSCF6048-vi.jpg

DSCF6042-vi.jpg

That is a fantastic build of the Nova!!! Great detail, excellent use of photo-etch, smooth paint. It's to bad the texture on the roof is a little out of scale, but the seams are perfect!!! Ahh well, it's still one beautiful looking model!!!