Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Camaro Outlaw (fuel injected) finished...(04/07/16

tyrone

• 5 months later...

Great looking model. I say this all the respect in the world. My question is , where do find all the time to complete the number of projects that you post here ? Your end results are truly a compliment to your skills, eye for detail and craftsmanship. I truly admire the work you do. This is coming from an observer who wishes he could just complete what I have in mind to do , not to mention wanting to detail as half as good as you. Keep up the good work.

I am not a big fan of drag cars but this looks incredible! The colour scheme and stance are spot on, but for me the icing on the cake is that it's a 69 Camaro. (My all time favorite muscle car )

BEAUTIFUL WORK TYRONE. 

Turned out fantastic. That fuel injection setup is something I have never seen before, but you did a great job replicating it in scale. Excellent looking paint job and flawless detailing in the engine and interior as always. You for sure know how to build these tube frame cars right.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had to comment on this car again.It is absolutely incredible.You have an enormous amount of talent sir.I hope you don't mind,but I have used a lot of your ideas in my own drag cars.Drag cars being the only thing I really build.But your work is really wild.Congrats.

Thanks

• 5 months later...