Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from central Ohio

Fanof69

Hello to all. I got back into modeling about four years ago or so and was only able to complete one model because my daughter and two year old granddaughter moved in with us for about two years. Love my granddaughter to pieces but her and building models don't go together. Hope that someday we can build some together. Anyway fast forward to about four months ago and they move into their own place and I have been able to finish up some projects that were in process of building. I will be posting those in Under Glass in the next few days. Thanks for reading!

P.S. As you can probably tell by my screen name I'm a fan of 1969 Muscle cars in particular.

Edited by Fanof69

Welcome Terry.  If you get some time on Friday nights, a bunch of the guys from Buckeye Scale Auto meet at Hobby land in Graceland mall on N. High st.  Your more than welcome to come and visit, build or just shoot the breeze with us. We get there around 5ish and stay until almost closing time.  Dan