Model Cars Magazine Forum

All of our 2015 builds.

It's that time of year again. Post your finished builds for the year here, to recap and revisit.

My year started out well. I still have 7 that were started this year, yet to be finished. Maybe those will get done next year. My bench time almost disappeared with addition of our first baby. But, I don't mind missing bench time. He's worth the unfinished projects. The projects will be there when ever I'm ready to get back on them.

Here are my finished truck builds. 

Terry, you may call them junkers, but they would be the highlight of several collections - I especially like the Brockway Huskie with the set-back front axle.

JT, have you left a bit of orange paint for us others? This color is definitely your trade mark, but what is that? Two non-orange rigs? Have you already run out of your favorite paint?

I'm almost ashamed to put mine here .Nice stuff here. . I have three as well.

Ain't no shame in your game, Man....You did some awesome work, this year, Pat, my friend.....Too cool....Luv that orange GMC....Don't think I've seen that one....

And you've ALL posted some outstanding stuff, as well.....That wrecker is just too awesome, Mike....I've still got the one you traded me....Haven't figured out what I want to do with it, yet but I bought two more 1/16 Kenny's to assist for whatever I decide....

Clayton, your projects keep me in the game, Dude.....I think my favorite, still, is that Kenworth tanker.....Unbelievable how much we see eye to eye as to how a rig should be set up....Luv your stuff, Man....

Terry, I think you have some of the coolest looking trucks.....Great weathering and realism.....Congratulations on that hardware you brought home, too.....

That DR is pretty awesome, as well Brian....I really like all the detail work on that one.....Excellent job.....The opening of the doors is always an eye catcher....

Tom, I still can't fathom building all those Camaros without going a little "nuts".....That is an amazing job keeping the quality of build throughout the entire model.....Awesome work.....

Finally, Daniel.....You show some pretty good promise as a young builder....Your models look great....I really like that trailer you added.....

Oh, yeah.....I had to mix it up, this year....I still have other colors on the shelf that I can't just let go bad....So, you'll see a different color from time to time.....LOL !!!! But....Rest assured...I have PLENTY of orange left..... :D

And I can't wait to see more of you guys to post more 2015 builds....I enjoyed all of them.....So, come on....Post, post, post !!!!!!!

Edited by kilrathy10

I always look forward to these topics. It is great to see everyone's hard work and creativity in one place.

Here my contribution

Revell Snap Pete

P1173793.jpg

And another just for Clayton

P1173794.jpg

AMT Diamond Reo  (Russel's Apollo 116)

Ertl Transtar CO4070A Double Bunk

parts box AMT Pete and AITM Resin 351 conversion

Edited by Old Buckaroo