Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O. 352 Peterbilt

Beautiful work Ken. That is almost enough to make me want to withdraw mine from the competition.

On the other hand, can you confirm this: the small lines are electrical wires and the larger one hydraulic correct?

it is great work Ken doesn't disappoint. The larger line would be air.

Rich

Beautiful work Ken. That is almost enough to make me want to withdraw mine from the competition.

Don't be discouraged by other members' projects. Remember, the only thing that'll be seen on the calendar is the finished truck, you won't see plumbing, wiring, hose clamps, etc. I know from the get-go that my build won't have that stuff simply because I don't have the knowledge and ability to do that kind of detailing. Kudos to the guys that do, I'm just not one of them. As Dirty Harry said..."A man's got to know his limitations." Build you're entry as if you're just building it for yourself. If it gets votes and happens to make it into the calendar then think of that as a bonus. ;)

Don't be discouraged by other members' projects. Remember, the only thing that'll be seen on the calendar is the finished truck, you won't see plumbing, wiring, hose clamps, etc. I know from the get-go that my build won't have that stuff simply because I don't have the knowledge and ability to do that kind of detailing. Kudos to the guys that do, I'm just not one of them. As Dirty Harry said..."A man's got to know his limitations." Build you're entry as if you're just building it for yourself. If it gets votes and happens to make it into the calendar then think of that as a bonus. ;)

Thanks for the encouragement Mike. I wasn't going to quit but I don't take myself too seriously. There is some real high end builds going on here.