Model Cars Magazine Forum

Found this....

AaronPerkins

I actually watched a re-run of the show the other day  ( first time in 25 years ) and I loved it all over again, hahaha. I apologize for turning your thread into a TV show. I like the subject matter and your kit. Definitely a good score finding it at a thrift store. 

Thanks.     Jeff 

I've been trying to find that kit, but not from EBay where they're all more than I want to spend!

The A-Team and Knight Rider. Two shows that totally remind me of my youth. Unfortunately, when you go back and watch them now, they don't quite hold up. Especially Knight Rider. Wow. Just wow.

I've been trying to find that kit, but not from EBay where they're all more than I want to spend!

The A-Team and Knight Rider. Two shows that totally remind me of my youth. Unfortunately, when you go back and watch them now, they don't quite hold up. Especially Knight Rider. Wow. Just wow.

That's so true, I use to watch Knight Rider more than scrambled cinemax. I tried to sit through an episode awhile back and I found it to be an impossible task. I'm not sure how a watch can pick a dead bolt lock, but okay.

The Boys get captured by bad guys, thrown into a cave and the opening sealed.

A few minutes later:

B.A. - "Look, Hannibal, I found a complete, operational welding outfit, a running fork lift, gas cylinders, and items that we can combine into improvised explosives to blow the bad guy's Jeeps onto their roofs while they try to chase us!"

It was a simpler time.

I found it at a thrift store for 20 bucks. Got to looking at the instructions, the model, and some 1:1 reference stuff and figured out the engine could be almost non existent. The hood doesn't open and seems like there's a plate that goes along the bottom for the interior to sit on.