Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Camaro SS

tyrone

Tyrone, this is AWESOME!!!!!  I just finished my second one of these as well...  I was going to post it today, but now it's practically embarrassing.  Phenomenal job!

I used the same RS grill on my first build of the kit (Better off Dead Camaro) but wanted to use the regular grill for the one I'm about to post.  I also used the wheels from the 67 Chevelle on the BOD car.  For this one, I bought some resin bare rally wheels on ebay to give it a meaner look.

Your build is stunning...  the blue is beautiful, and that vinyl top is incredible.  I keep trying to get up the guts to try one....

Thanks felllas for the kind words.. I really appreciate it, this is a nice kit for the most part, I love Camaro's and this kit is alot better than the AMT kit... the vinyl top came about because of a mistake, I managed to get a drop of glue on the roof while foiling and installing the glass. So I had to back up and punt..lol.. I like it better with the vinyl top btw.. I guess everything does happen for a reason.. here's a few pic of the disaster, and the interior.. thank you again guys..