Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lamborghini Countach 5000 Quattrovalvole

Metallic

VERY nice job on an EXTREMELY fussy kit!! Q: where are the front side markers and rear hood vent?

Thank you, in particular this model was really difficult to build specially the final assembly (chassis & body work)  what a pain.

The front side markers (I did not finish yet, jeje, thank you for the observation), Regarding the Rear Hood Vent,  I preferred not to include it, I observe that some real lamborghinis do not have it.

Thank you, in particular this model was really difficult to build specially the final assembly (chassis & body work)  what a pain.

The front side markers (I did not finish yet, jeje, thank you for the observation), Regarding the Rear Hood Vent,  I preferred not to include it, I observe that some real lamborghinis do not have it.

It does look great!  -I've built about 4 of these in the past, and they never got easier. Unfortunately, if you wanted a detailed Countach kit this was your only option until now. I am now in the process of building the Aoshima Countach kit. You should give it a try -Its WAY better than Fujimis in most ways! Its only downfall is that it doesn't have a complete engine. Its more like 3/4 of the engine, but its done Extremely well! the valve covers and distributor are even pre-drilled for wires! When building mine, I've decided to put the Fujimis engine in the Aoshima kit!  It actually fits pretty decent.  Thanks for sharing this model, its my favorite car, and you did it justice! Keep the exotics coming!!

It does look great!  -I've built about 4 of these in the past, and they never got easier. Unfortunately, if you wanted a detailed Countach kit this was your only option until now. I am now in the process of building the Aoshima Countach kit. You should give it a try -Its WAY better than Fujimis in most ways! Its only downfall is that it doesn't have a complete engine. Its more like 3/4 of the engine, but its done Extremely well! the valve covers and distributor are even pre-drilled for wires! When building mine, I've decided to put the Fujimis engine in the Aoshima kit!  It actually fits pretty decent.  Thanks for sharing this model, its my favorite car, and you did it justice! Keep the exotics coming!!

Thank you for your comments!!!! I will take a look of the Aoshima Countach kit, could you share the product number or product ID?  I my opinion the engine is one of my favorite parts to build!

Thank you for your comments!!!! I will take a look of the Aoshima Countach kit, could you share the product number or product ID?  I my opinion the engine is one of my favorite parts to build!

Here is an awesome website to see inside the model boxes BEFORE you buy. it lays out ALL the parts, and shows every page of the instructions!! Go to Hobby Search www.1999.co.jp/eng     When you get there, put in the kit and car you want to look at, and when it shows up, click on the picture of the car and enjoy!!  please let me know how you like it, I think you will!!

Here is an awesome website to see inside the model boxes BEFORE you buy. it lays out ALL the parts, and shows every page of the instructions!! Go to Hobby Search www.1999.co.jp/eng     When you get there, put in the kit and car you want to look at, and when it shows up, click on the picture of the car and enjoy!!  please let me know how you like it, I think you will!!

Great Hobby Page, and the Aoshima Countach kit is really attractive!! Thank you!!

Great Hobby Page, and the Aoshima Countach kit is really attractive!! Thank you!!

No problem, glad to help!  Hobby Search is also VERY fast at delivery! every time I order, I receive it in 4 business days from Japan!! any time I order within the US, it takes a week -that's stupid.

Wow ! What a beautiful build. Seeing this makes me want to build one of mine. I own 3 of these & they always intimidated me so I never built any. Is this the 25th anniversary kit ? Looks like the wheels match.

Thank you! This is the Lamborghini Countach 500 Quattrovalvole from enthusiast model (see picture)

The 25th anniversary is a little different, but as well a great car to build!

Fujimi.JPG

I remember building the Testors version of this car as a kid in teh same color combination.  Needless to say, my build was not at the same level as this one.

Nice work - got to be the nicest and most detailed version I've ever seen of this car in scale form!

SC