Model Cars Magazine Forum

NEW Revell Bronco Instructions

randyc

Thanks for the instructions Randy. Looks like a very nice kit. Really a shame that they did not include rear fender flares. As a former owner of a '70  Bronco the fender flares are a necessity if you do any off-roading, other wise the rear quarters would be ripped up by the tires.

Let's hope someone fills the void with some aftermarket parts. It is nice they included a roll bar and a swing away tire rack.

I just looked all the way through.  Yes it does look like it will be a nice kit.  I do wonder what hte SECOND version will be?  Will it be a "hot rodded" version?  I like the stock look, but a hot rod version of some sort would be great too.  Being able to see the instruction sheet gives us an idea of what will be there anyway, til we can all sniff the new plastic.

I bet there will be quite a few aftermarket parts for this one.  Off Road equipment would be great!

This is one of those kits I always wanted to see but thought would never be produced. Now I just have to get a couple. The valve covers kind of make the engine look like a 351 Cleveland. Dare we hope? I want to build one stock and then maybe another as an outback cruiser/desert rat vehicle. I figure the second issue will include the aftermarket flares and wider tires and maybe a pickup half cab or maybe a molded soft top?

Edited by oldcarfan
I was still typing when I hit post.

The valve covers kind of make the engine look like a 351 Cleveland...

The only 351 ever installed in a bronco was the 351M from '77-'79. The engine in this kit is clearly a 302 as shown by the valve covers and stock design intent of the model. The 351C and 351M valve covers were more squared off.

mike

Edited by mk11