Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Favorite Instagram Accounts?

Instagram is great if you're looking for pictures of food and/or hot chicks in yoga pants.    

I do follow Round2's they make some product announcements on there.  I forget I even have an Instagram until every once in a while I get a notification at 3am that some Russian bot liked something of mine from years ago. 

Edited by Brett Barrow

small_scale_auto_show, nothing_but_model_cars, round2models, revellusa, model_car_show... for models.

70sstreetmachines and gbodyonly... for cars

and a few guitar related things... though I don't get on there often. I just have it to follow my sons highschool band when they post pictures.

Personally i like looking at the 1:1 scale design guys:  ragledesign, eblackdesign, allison_design    ideas for days.

For model stuff : jevries, visionone24, scaledworld

I'm: impalow66  I tend to post stuff on there before I post it here... just cause of ease.

I do follow Round2's they make some product announcements on there.

Same here. Round2 shares some unique content on IG which they don't share on facebook nor Collector Model, so I find it's worth following for that alone.