Model Cars Magazine Forum

A bunch of my recent builds('80 Ramcharger, '70 Cuda 440-6, '70 Mustang Boss 302, Anniversary Camaros and more)

echoxrayniner

I had a uh, creative spurt, in the last two months. And I gotta say, I do enjoy myself some variety!

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-6(Keith Marks decals, '71 Cuda wing and Magnums taken from a Charger kit):
1970cuda440_6-23.jpg
1970cuda440_6-22.jpg

1980 Dodge Ramcharger(dechromed and satin black for funsies):
1980dodgeramcharger-14.jpg
1980dodgeramcharger-11.jpg

1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302:
1970mustangboss302-20.jpg
1970mustangboss302-19.jpg

1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28:
1979camaroz28black-11.jpg
1979camaroz28black-7.jpg

And lastlyt, three of the four anniversary Camaros('92 Heritage, '02 35th and '17 FIFTY), still got the '97 Camaro on the workbench at the moment:
2002camaro35th-1.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop&ssl=2002camaro35th-8.jpg
2016camarossfifty-2.jpg2016camarossfifty-9.jpg
92camaronew-1.jpg92camaronew-4.jpg

I have plans to build a blacked out Ramcharger similar to yours. Nice group of models, thanks for sharing.

Glad to see more folks enjoy a SUV totally blacked out, I mean I do adore chrome on older cars but there's always something so sinister and aggressive about a blacked out vehicle.

Beautiful builds. The Cuda and the Mustang are stunning. I am not a Chevy fan at all so the Camaros do absolutely nothing for me. Couldn't give me the real thing for free !!

Thanks! I gotta admit I'm a huge fan of the Camaro cause the kits are so commonly available but man, I love me a Plymouth or a Ford.

Great builds! you should have broken them out into separate threads that way you could post more pictures of them.

The 79 Camaro is my fav

I'm too much of a lurker sadly, so every once in a while I just pop a thread and fill it to burst D:

Ford should have done a Boss 302 with white stripes.  Very nice builds.

A guy at work had a '70 Mustang that certainly wasn't a Boss to my knowledge but had it sprayed in metallic blue and bought aftermarket 302 stripes in white which I gotta admit I absolutely adored(darker shade though, think he meant to imitate a Shelby color), Ford really missed out on for an awesome color combo. Far as I'm aware only black had white stripes.

And thanks y'all!

• 2 weeks later...