Model Cars Magazine Forum

Freaky Fast Ford Fusion Finished.

martinfan5

Freaky Fast Ford Fusion Finished, let's see, lowered the ride height, used the tires from snap kits, added the spiltter, new shark fin made , added wedge adjustments bolts, added the two fuel lines to the interior , seat from previous NASCAR kits, added bumper camera pod, I think thats it. Printed out the missing decals.  Paint was Tamiya white and black and clear, SEM Promax Chassis Grey for the chassis.
WeiLDfo.jpg
7e0dNub.jpg
yUJvKW9.jpg
9OYePp7.jpg
1En3f8I.jpg
90qhoMN.jpg
4CHM5qP.jpg
qILOt0h.jpg
WXD8K8d.jpg
z7QWz3f.jpg
ITXCfsd.jpg

I just picked this kit up a couple hours ago. I didn't realize that Revell was giving us full chassis again with better interiors, engine, fuel cell details. Looking forward to building this one. Finally a body that requires painting instead of those pre-decorated cars. Surprised at how thin the plastic is compared to older NASCAR kits.

Edited by weirich1

Jonathan, you have done an awesome job. This is an excellent build. You have taken a good kit and made it much, much better. I don't understand why they cant get the ride height correct on these kits but you have fixed it for sure. Just beautiful.