Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack Anthem

no new tools for trucks are planned. Unless someone like Meng, mobius or revell do it?

Just re issues from Round2. Of course, much better than nothing, but not investing in entirely new never done before kits. Doesn't really bother me for newer trucks, I only interested in older trucks. IMO,  this is what has made Moebius the standout company of the decade, offering an entirely new truck model of an older truck  the '69-'72 Ford.

Just re issues from Round2. Of course, much better than nothing, but not investing in entirely new never done before kits. Doesn't really bother me for newer trucks, I only interested in older trucks. IMO,  this is what has made Moebius the standout company of the decade, offering an entirely new truck model of an older truck  the '69-'72 Ford.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the reissues. Especially all the Mack gear. Hopefully they do the DM800 next and the 1/32 range. There is so much Classic Mack resin out there so I fell a new Mack would be better. And the Anthem looks like a winner to me. 

Ben

This Mack looks good to me too. Although not very likely unless Moebius steps up, I'd like to see some newer rigs like this one and maybe a new-style Pete or KW. Moebius seems to have the IH license but maybe they could look into Paccar. I love the old trucks too but I can only build so many of them before I get that "same ol', same ol'" feeling. I see the new stuff on the road and think of what great builds I could do but it's just a flight of fancy with no kits available. Granted the new trucks don't have many of the "shiny parts" anymore, tanks and battery boxes are hidden behind fairings, vertical exhausts have all but disappeared, etc., but I still think some of the rigs look pretty sleek.

• 2 months later...