Model Cars Magazine Forum

If you could only choose ONE photo of any of your builds, wich would it be?

JAFFA

Listen, it looks like you like some of those guys always have something to try provoke me or someting, because, like of them, you also started to tell that I'm not humble and trash like that...man, do you know what I think?, that like all of those that you say you had talked with(something that I figured out easy from the very beginning of this), you have some complex or feel inferior or something, because to say that someone you don't know post a picture to show to other people he or she it's superior to other people, it shows that you should have a mental problem or something, because, if it works like that, everyone who post their pictures in this forum try to show how superior they are, and I know lt's not like that...or what it is, I have to ask for your permission every time I will post a picture or say something, because if not you or those guys you told, will feel bad or that will show that I'm a superior being...man, grow up!

If you can see this, you're the only one that feel like that, any one here doesn't have a feel like that for my picture or any other pictures of the other of the good friends from this forum.

So, man, get a life and try to point to other target.

Simón

For once, I wish you posted something that doesn't show how "great" you are, you should be a little more humble and recognize that you are just another one of us out there. You know that when you posted that message you did it with all the intentions of provoking a negative answer and you know? Here it is. I have talked to several guys in the Island and yes, you are not very welcomed there but now I know why, hey, word gets around man, what can I say. In the meantime I will try to do the best to always praise the work that the guys in the Island do and believe me there's a lot of brothers in this forum that know what I am talking about.

For once, I wish you posted something that doesn't show how "great" you are, you should be a little more humble and recognize that you are just another one of us out there. You know that when you posted that message you did it with all the intentions of provoking a negative answer and you know? Here it is. I have talked to several guys in the Island and yes, you are not very welcomed there but now I know why, hey, word gets around man, what can I say. In the meantime I will try to do the best to always praise the work that the guys in the Island do and believe me there's a lot of brothers in this forum that know what I am talking about.

Listen, it looks like you like some of those guys always have something to try provoke me or someting, because, like of them, you also started to tell that I'm not humble and trash like that...man, do you know what I think?, that like all of those that you say you had talked with(something that I figured out easy from the very beginning of this), you have some complex or feel inferior or something, because to say that someone you don't know post a picture to show to other people he or she it's superior to other people, it shows that you should have a mental problem or something, because, if it works like that, everyone who post their pictures in this forum try to show how superior they are, and I know lt's not like that...or what it is, I have to ask for your permission every time I will post a picture or say something, because if not you or those guys you told, will feel bad or that will show that I'm a superior being...man, grow up!

If you can see this, you're the only one that feel like that, any one here doesn't have a feel like that for my picture or any other pictures of the other of the good friends from this forum.

So, man, get a life and try to point to other target.

Simón

If you two are going to bicker about who likes who and who won where, would you take it some where else besides ruining someone elses topic.

Sorry Clay, it wasn't my inttention to bother you or the other friends from this forum. My excusses to you all.

Simón

If you two are going to bicker about who likes who and who won where, would you take it some where else besides ruining someone elses topic.

Man, what trash you're talking about?...you're the only one here in tis forum with this attitude towards me. If you or any one else chack all my posts, I had never talked nything negative against the people you told or against anyoune here...Hey gregg or the moderators, check this guy out, people like him come here just only with the mission to destroy the peace here and doesn't contribute with anything positive.

Simón

Yeah, but it was your intention to talk trash about people right? You can go ahead and apologize all you want, you need to get your story straight man.

Yeah, but it was your intention to talk trash about people right? You can go ahead and apologize all you want, you need to get your story straight man.

Oh my God, I am so afraid, please moderators, don't torture me and send me to hell for doing this :)

The whole ruining someones topic went for you too, not just him. All you had to do was correct him on his mistake not open the flood gates

Hey Simon. :lol:

Cotto, I dunno--I picked that photo off Google! :lol: But it does look tropical... ;)

Thanks guys! I came back to the hobby now 'cos I finally bought a house here in San Antonio, and now I have a nice work area in the garage...I have a couple of project in the works...

Ok I have a couple of new favorites.

DSCF2223.jpg

DSCF2225.jpg

And yes I played with my monster truck in the mud!!!!

all you need is some crushed cars infront of that truck and your set

and who dosent play with their monster trucks in the mud

i did but they never lasted i was 10 at the time

• 4 months later...