Model Cars Magazine Forum

2018 Cannonball Run

Jantrix

8 hours ago, oldcarfan said:

Well guys, my entry isn't going to be crossing the line on time. I am about to the point of final assembly and am missing a box of parts. Sorry.

That's a bugger.

I've finished mine with hours to spare following an all afternoon thrash.

45402993884_eb6cbee06b_z.jpgBugatti Royale 033 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
45402995674_60afbf5c65_z.jpgBugatti Royale 025 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
45215412905_c4d55760a2_z.jpgBugatti Royale 009 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Sorry I wasn't around to close this yesterday but my little canyon got 15 inches of snow dropped on it so I've been a little busy. 

Mike will get the poll up when he has some free time, I'm sure. We'll keep it open at least two weeks. Congrats to everyone who finished.

Okay ladies and germs, the poll is up in the CBP section. We're going off site for this service, but it's quick, easy and most of all accurate. Click on the link, make your selection and click "Vote" at the bottom of the page. Badda-boom, badda-bing. It only allows you one vote, so... there's that. Flag's dropped, racers away!

Edited by Lunajammer

Been watching this thread since I stumbled on it. Truly awesome stuff. All the builds are super cool and well done. Picking my favorite was not easy. I hope maybe I can do the 2020 Cannonball community build. I know that they are doing a P2P build now, I am watching that one closely as well.

Amazing work to all. 

11 hours ago, Rusty92 said:

Been watching this thread since I stumbled on it. Truly awesome stuff. All the builds are super cool and well done. Picking my favorite was not easy. I hope maybe I can do the 2020 Cannonball community build. I know that they are doing a P2P build now, I am watching that one closely as well.

Amazing work to all. 

We WILL be doing a 2019 Cannonball. The theme is vans. I'll post up the thread in a week or so for a Jan. 1 start.