Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toyota Chaser - One Week Challenge - Complete

Nataan92

Hi All, I just finished my Aoshima Toyota Chaser. I Started this build on New years eve, and wanted to finish it before i go back to work from my summer break. Anyway, here is a link to my on the workbench thread.

Final picks are below

Thanks

Nathan

Chaser_7.jpg

Chaser_6.jpg

Chaser_5.jpg

Chaser_4.jpg

Chaser_3.jpg

Chaser_2.jpg

Chaser_1.jpg

4 hours ago, BigTallDad said:

in the U.S. most folks are freezing.

Up in The great white north (BC Canada) we have had temperatures around 0 and not much snow. It’s so nice I almost feel like wearing shorts. 

Edited by 426 pack

On 07/01/2018 at 12:58 AM, E. Raza Ronny said:

WOw, i love these cars. Great looking build.
A bit of the grafting outline is showing around the hood slats. I had that problem with an R32 hood i couldn't fix. Turns out the putty was the problem.

Yeah, i know, it was a bit annoying, I think the putty shrunk once the paint was applied, I think in the future i will have to wait a bit longer before sanding to make sure it has set completely. I was hard to tell if it was level enough before the primer was applied, cause it was white putty on white plastic. Anyway, im still happy with the outcome, just something to take into consideration for the next one.