Model Cars Magazine Forum

al bundy's dodge

michelle

Carefully done replica of a dilapidated DODGE . I sure admire it . I think I saw the Episode where he had to by one Tire on an Family Outing . Complaining that one cost more than the 4 he bought originally . IIRC .. It was the desperate ride to give back 7 ?? .. lol ..Thanx 

15 minutes ago, dimaxion said:

Carefully done replica of a dilapidated DODGE . I sure admire it . I think I saw the Episode where he had to by one Tire on an Family Outing . Complaining that one cost more than the 4 he bought originally . IIRC .. It was the desperate ride to give back 7 ?? .. lol ..Thanx 

thanks 

Really cool seeing this, it is one of my future projects (has been for many years now). I have been planning on building the brown/copper colored one. MWC is one of my favourite US comedy shows and Al Bundy is an all time hero for me. I still think it is strange to see Ed O'Neill in Modern Family and when I see Futurama I always hear Peggy instead of Leela:lol:

1 hour ago, Atmobil said:

Really cool seeing this, it is one of my future projects (has been for many years now). I have been planning on building the brown/copper colored one. MWC is one of my favourite US comedy shows and Al Bundy is an all time hero for me. I still think it is strange to see Ed O'Neill in Modern Family and when I see Futurama I always hear Peggy instead of Leela:lol:

thanks from what i understand ed o'neill got to keep the car after the show ended and is still in his personal collection 
also they did a mwc parody in a episode of futurama  it is called  a bicyclops built for two