Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dr. Cranky

Classicgas

5 hours ago, Can-Con said:

,, and also soliciting content. 

Quite possibly,  i thought I said that Harry wasn't around anymore to help him with it,  I wouldn't come right out and say Harry wrote it FOR him because I don't think that. I think it was a collaboration between the two with Harry being more silent about his contribution.  Perhaps you misread?

I don't remember exactly how I worded it now, it's been deleted.

We don’t delete content, we hide it. I checked, you did say Harry wrote it for him. Thank you for clarifying your intent. 

I don’t think we’d have an issue with soliciting content for a book so long as it didn’t get obnoxious. I’d expect the contribution to be attributed, but it’s generally legit. 

1 hour ago, Dave Ambrose said:

We don’t delete content, we hide it. I checked, you did say Harry wrote it for him. Thank you for clarifying your intent. 

I don’t think we’d have an issue with soliciting content for a book so long as it didn’t get obnoxious. I’d expect the contribution to be attributed, but it’s generally legit. 

Well since my post is now hidden from me I'll take your word on it and just say I guess I should have worded it differently.

My son shoots videos that he has to do lots of post production work on before they can be shown. It is quite time consuming putting together video footage after the shooting has been done. Photographers using Photoshop can attest to this when manipulating their still images after shooting. Video, however is a different ball game altogether!

Cranky has probably simply gone off in another direction from forums like this to Youtube. So maybe we should not read to much into it.