Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrities we’ve lost in the last 6 months

slusher

12 hours ago, OldTrucker said:

Several on there I had no Idea they had passed away.

I only recognize 5 on the post picture. Guess I'll have to watch the video and find out who the rest are. 

(Imus, Rhoda, Ric Ocasek, Rutger Hauer, Rip Taylor.) 

10 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

I only recognize 5 on the post picture. Guess I'll have to watch the video and find out who the rest are. 

(Imus, Rhoda, Ric Ocasek, Rutger Hauer, Rip Taylor.) 

Eddie Money is next to Rhoda.  RIP Roc Ocasek and the others.

I think Kenny Rogers was the most recent.I thought he had enuff plastic surgery that he would’ve been around forever.Guess not.I was pretty upset when Rutger Hauer died.I loved his role in Nighthawks.

Edited by NYLIBUD

17 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

I think Kenny Rogers was the most recent.I thought he had enuff plastic surgery that he would’ve been around forever.Guess not.I was pretty upset when Rutger Hauer died.I loved his role in Nighthawks.

I know how you feel Burt Reynolds and Kenny Rogers really bothered me..

1 hour ago, slusher said:

I know how you feel Burt Reynolds and Kenny Rogers really bothered me..

Yea Burt Reynolds death was hard to swallow.He was an action star who just just happen to be hilarious.Neal Peart was another tough one to grasp.IMO,the Greatest drum player Of all time.One day he is alive and living in the world and the next day, he’s dead...Sucks

Of all the celebrity deaths of my lifetime, I've been hardest hit by Jimi Hendrix, Jungle Jim Liberman, Steve McQueen, Sam Kinison, and Warren Zevon. 

Clint Eastwood's gonna hit me hard, too, when that happens, as it inevitably will. As Warren Zevon sang, "LIfe'll Kill Ya." :(

On 3/27/2020 at 12:41 PM, Snake45 said:

Of all the celebrity deaths of my lifetime, I've been hardest hit by Jimi Hendrix, Jungle Jim Liberman, Steve McQueen, Sam Kinison, and Warren Zevon. 

Clint Eastwood's gonna hit me hard, too, when that happens, as it inevitably will. As Warren Zevon sang, "LIfe'll Kill Ya." :(

I remember Sam Kinisn and Steve McQueen. But not the others mentioned....