Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

My friend's chaton , "Metro" (a placeholder name). 

She's was born earlier this year (actual birth date is unknown), and ended up as a stray in the lot of the Los Angeles Transportation repair & service yard (heretofore , "Metro") where my friend picked her up (mum's no where to be found).

Without further ado... 

metro-001.jpg.42559bcb72fdb2f7169f20913f8f14be.jpgmetro-002.jpg.eec465a60fbbaf974b9b81df104bb921.jpgmetro-003.jpg.91b170782badef34cbab049c868c4aa9.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

She's was born earlier this year (actual birth date is unknown), and ended up as a stray in the lot of the Los Angeles Transportation repair & service yard (heretofore , "Metro") where my friend picked her up (mum's no where to be found).

Without further ado... 

metro-001.jpg.42559bcb72fdb2f7169f20913f8f14be.jpgmetro-002.jpg.eec465a60fbbaf974b9b81df104bb921.jpgmetro-003.jpg.91b170782badef34cbab049c868c4aa9.jpg

Well saved.

steve

22 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

Without further ado... 

Black and pink toe beans, awesome. Nice to rescue a cat when the cat distribution system works in your favor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Timmy said:

spacer.png

The latest arrivals here at the asylum. 

spacer.png

This one is staying with us. My wife "Commands it to be"!

The other 3 were still undecided about.( I'm kinda thinking the one with the Black face and faint White stripe down the nose is going to be a keeper as well.)

20240512_131239.jpg

That Cali ! All gorgeous tykes with lovely marques .

16 hours ago, Little Timmy said:

spacer.png

The latest arrivals here at the asylum. 

spacer.png

This one is staying with us. My wife "Commands it to be"!

The other 3 were still undecided about.( I'm kinda thinking the one with the Black face and faint White stripe down the nose is going to be a keeper as well.)

20240512_131239.jpg

Keep 2 for sure. My girlfriend having the 2 sister cats, she always says that it was a good move. They are a lot of fun.

• Like 1

This is Fia and she's a character. She's three years old and a grey tabby with some orange patches mixed in and if there's a crime in the house she's a likely suspect. We live across the street from a Veterinary office and early one morning I heard a pitiful meow coming and followed it. A tiny kitten was hiding inside a rolled up water hose next to their building. I figured she must have gotten loose from inside so I put her over their fence but she climbed back over and clung to my leg as I was walking away. The next morning they said she wasn't theirs so Fia became ours. She was skittish and a little chompy at first but now she climbs up on me to demand attention.

cat.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oldcarfan said:

This is Fia and she's a character. She's three years old and a grey tabby with some orange patches mixed in and if there's a crime in the house she's a likely suspect. We live across the street from a Veterinary office and early one morning I heard a pitiful meow coming and followed it. A tiny kitten was hiding inside a rolled up water hose next to their building. I figured she must have gotten loose from inside so I put her over their fence but she climbed back over and clung to my leg as I was walking away. The next morning they said she wasn't theirs so Fia became ours. She was skittish and a little chompy at first but now she climbs up on me to demand attention.

cat.jpg

My word, she is a beauty ! I like the bell on her collar - like the Maneki Neko . 

Thank you for rescuing her and for providing her a loving home .

• Like 1