Model Cars Magazine Forum

We've Lost Another Member

TooOld

Long time forum member and my friend Ron Savoie (aka FordRodnKustom) passed on July 14th .  Ron was an avid car enthusiast and modeler , contributing to this forum and also was an Admin on Drastic Plastics and Trak .  He is survived by his wife , family , and many many friends .

God Speed my friend .

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/profile/2022-fordrodnkustom/

49 Ford Box Art Build

only knew Ron through the modeling forums. As a modeler he had a keen eye, knew what he wanted, and the skills and insights to guarantee a satisfying result with each build of his that graced these pages. When he decided to step up and lend his steady hand and straightforward approach to solving challenges in running TRaK and DPMCC he showed immediately that he was the right man at the right moment and his time at the helm helped us navigate through a difficult period. It's a cliche to say that someone who passes away will be missed, but I for one will miss his clean, on-the-money build style, his knowledge and enthusiasm for the hobby, his exceptional box art models, and his presence among us. Rest in Peace Ron Savoie.

AMT-36-Ford-Box-Art-Builds-Ron-Savoie-we