Model Cars Magazine Forum

‘25 Ford Model T Roadster Pickup

On 11/30/2021 at 11:07 AM, espo said:

I can't remember every seeing one of these built in a stock configuration let alone to this degree of finish. I like the retro pictures, this sets one's mind to a different time when looking at this build. So many fine details that some might not remember that were part of this vehicle in its day. 

X2 !!

Beautiful build! When I picked up one of these kits, a buddy that was tagging along said, " You've GOT to build the stock version!" After seeing this and just how nice it can look, I tend to agree. You nailed the look perfectly! Very well done.

Thank you guys. 

3 hours ago, bisc63 said:

When I picked up one of these kits, a buddy that was tagging along said, " You've GOT to build the stock version!" After seeing this and just how nice it can look, I tend to agree

Thank you sir. It doesn’t take much to bring out the detail in these T kits, AMT did a fine job with them. A word of advice, I think it’s best to mount the headlight buckets prior to paint. They’re a little finicky.  

On 2/8/2022 at 6:18 PM, Eric Macleod said:

I have a friend who just finished up a New Zealand export version of the Model T (a real one) and your model looks almost exactly like it. I am a multiple Model T owner in 1:1 scale and I have built the only complete set of all six of the Improved Fords in 1:25 scale.  You, my friend NAILED IT!

Thank you. That means a lot coming from an owner of the real deal. Did you post a thread of your various 1:25 late model T’s? I think I may have seen it before. 

18 hours ago, Smoke Wagon said:

Thank you. That means a lot coming from an owner of the real deal. Did you post a thread of your various 1:25 late model T’s? I think I may have seen it before. 

I did. It's been a couple years back. Believe me,  your Roadster Pickup is vastly superior to any of mine.