Model Cars Magazine Forum

AITM Changing Ownership

• Warren D changed the title to AITM Changing Ownership
11 hours ago, 1930fordpickup said:

Great news in my eyes. Look what happened when we lost the biggest player in the car side. Doug just retired from his day job so he will have more time to keep this rolling. I wish him and his new partner the best.  Don't forget he could have just closed the doors and not sold out. 

😎😎😎 

Every dealing I've had with Dave was 100 percent AWESOME!!!!  I too wish Doug the best, and hope that he carries on the AITM line completely...

DJ

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Mr mopar said:

I'm looking forwards to get a few trucks that have been out of stock for some time.

Me too. I’ve ordered from AITM once prior and was really impressed with the items. I’ve never ordered from Keystone but think I may pick up their Duel tanker trailer. 

On 2/4/2022 at 10:41 AM, Rusty92 said:

Me too. I’ve ordered from AITM once prior and was really impressed with the items. I’ve never ordered from Keystone but think I may pick up their Duel tanker trailer. 

Doug is a great guy to deal with. I've been dealing with him for a couple of years now, no problems whatsoever.