Model Cars Magazine Forum

Texas 3D Customs

I just wanted to chime in and say that Charlie, “ your prints are the best I have ever come across.” I have 1/32 to 1/24 stuff and your wheels and tires well…. Unbeatable!!! Consider transferring sliced stuff to thumb drives that are sent to you buy customers to use on their own printers, because they are not educated enough to do it themselves? 
      I don’t know the rules of this stuff but I do have a printer and just don’t have the computer skill to design. Probably more work than it’s worth but just asking. 

sincerely ignorant.😂

1 minute ago, jaftygas said:

I just wanted to chime in and say that Charlie, “ your prints are the best I have ever come across.” I have 1/32 to 1/24 stuff and your wheels and tires well…. Unbeatable!!! Consider transferring sliced stuff to thumb drives that are sent to you buy customers to use on their own printers, because they are not educated enough to do it themselves? 
      I don’t know the rules of this stuff but I do have a printer and just don’t have the computer skill to design. Probably more work than it’s worth but just asking. 

sincerely ignorant.😂

So I don't share my models and theres also different resins and environment. But mainly I don't share my files.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

So I don't share my models and theres also different resins and environment. But mainly I don't share my files.

Ok thanks that does make sense. I haven’t had time to build much, but I have put all the stuff I’ve received from you in the kit boxes, of intended kits. 

love your stuff. 

Thanks for adding the Nailhead with blower. I'm getting that, one of the Ford DOHC's, but I'll wiat until you release this blown 409 before placing my order.

Like I've said man times, here and else where, buy with confidence from Texas 3D Customs. Awesome quality and great customer service.

Now, with the Round2 2021 Bronco about to hit the shelves, any thoughts on doing parts for those (especially different wheels and tires?)

42 minutes ago, Mr. Metallic said:

Thanks for adding the Nailhead with blower. I'm getting that, one of the Ford DOHC's, but I'll wiat until you release this blown 409 before placing my order.

Like I've said man times, here and else where, buy with confidence from Texas 3D Customs. Awesome quality and great customer service.

Now, with the Round2 2021 Bronco about to hit the shelves, any thoughts on doing parts for those (especially different wheels and tires?)

I already do off-road tires and wheels I mean if you're very specifically looking for a certain set of wheels and you could always make a suggestion. 

16 hours ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

I already do off-road tires and wheels I mean if you're very specifically looking for a certain set of wheels and you could always make a suggestion. 

Sorry, I guess i wasn't clear, that's what I meant, specific wheel/tire combos for the Bronco, and possibly other items. Selfishly I'd love to have these so I can build a replica of the one we just took delivery of

image.png.b82f5e30dea8c5ccc31b478a4938c717.png

17 minutes ago, Mr. Metallic said:

Sorry, I guess i wasn't clear, that's what I meant, specific wheel/tire combos for the Bronco, and possibly other items. Selfishly I'd love to have these so I can build a replica of the one we just took delivery of

image.png.b82f5e30dea8c5ccc31b478a4938c717.png

So I have a pretty good selection off-road tires I'm not going to make ones that are very specifically made for that specific kit The wheels I mean you can always ask me a say it makes certain wheels but it'd be more useful to have the make and model of a wheel over a picture 

3 hours ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

it'd be more useful to have the make and model of a wheel over a picture 

They are the stock Ford wheels for the Big Bend trim level of the new Bronco.

Base/Black Diamond-

image.png.ef5a66379a06fddabe7fbc6a0736f701.png

Big Bend-

image.png.ef99d2417e2edcc6e125a8150a8a092c.png

Outer Banks/Badland-

image.png.6659b15b0d2973ff02f032c80247180a.png

Heritage-

image.png.c3174429aeff5cb34204bf4366ce3da3.png

Wildtrak

image.png.d2f8b53b218e76cf4673cdbe4a2c2df1.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, George Bojaciuk said:

Some of us mean what we say! Lol!

That was just a run on words there cuz you said spring and spring is gone I didn't mean you weren't going to purchase I meant it was just a joke You did buy two of those I hope you understand you didn't get any transmissions though

• 3 weeks later...

So I am off to colorado Saturday all orders as of now have been shipped but I have been very busy in the wheel department. Lots of new wheels and tires listed including these four today. All orders that are made while I am gone will be filled first in first out unless they are big orders but will fill them as soon as the parts are available. The password to my site is Colorado2023, but understand I will be out until August 7th.

all.jpg

20230727_094215.jpg

20230727_094538.jpg

all.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 64SS350 said:

Are there tires that will go with the wheels?

Yes I have many many tires and different styles but you'd have to visit my site to understand So if you buy like a 15x8 tire there are several options for 15x8 they're separate items gives you the ability to make just about any combination you could ever want everything is sold in pairs so I can the 15-in line there's scat tracks BF Goodrich TAs torque twisters drag radials slicks off-road tires and a few others and then street tires I have quite a few options So basically buy a set of wheels and whatever combination you want and then you buy the corresponding size tires but everything's standardized everything's printed rubber for the tires too So think of it like a tire shop go buy a set of wheels and then you pick different tires that fit them