Model Cars Magazine Forum

Update! Moebius 65 Dodges

Oh boy, oh boy! I cant  wait for these to come out. Been waiting for the 65 Coronet since the original was never re-issued. Moebius has a great record for picking new subjects we have been wanting. THANK YOU DAVE!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 6:31 PM, 1967RMP said:

How likely would this version be?

img1849_172773.jpg.973564db3d8f1e3ce2ab752c8b733674.jpg

I would 100% buy one of these if it was offered. I'd like to see a wide-block 318/automatic. A very common combination for small towns and unmarked cars. That, and we seriously need a good Polyhead V8.

For stock cars, a Slant-Six or wide-block 318 would also be nice to do for a mainstreamer build.

Charlie Larkin

14 hours ago, Mr mopar said:

Any up dates on this kit ?

Mr. Metzner may choose to reply here, but unless/until then, I believe I recall hearing that they had just received back the second-round test shots with all the improvements from analyzing the first-round test shots.  Progress, in any case.   TB 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, tim boyd said:

Mr. Metzner may choose to reply here, but unless/until then, I believe I recall hearing that they had just received back the second-round test shots with all the improvements from analyzing the first-round test shots.  Progress, in any case.   TB 

Thx Tim for the heads up !

12 hours ago, tim boyd said:

Thanks Tim