Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 Chevy Mild Custom

juergen

IMO, (for what its worth) the super low stance is an 80's thing. In the late 60's the car would be raked(lower in front). In the early 60's it would be jacked up in front. Having it that low would be uncommon, given that it would be before the days of dropped spindles, short spring,bags, etc. Back then you were limited to heated springs and re-arched springs.

IMO, (for what its worth) the super low stance is an 80's thing. In the late 60's the car would be raked(lower in front). In the early 60's it would be jacked up in front. Having it that low would be uncommon, given that it would be before the days of dropped spindles, short spring,bags, etc. Back then you were limited to heated springs and re-arched springs.

boy this is looking sharp! beautiful paint and the wheels are just right on her!

stance looks fine to me, I don't think placing an "era" on it is that important....seeing it could be a car from today that looks just like that. In my opinion it's looking "traditional" and I like that. :rolleyes:

hi guys !!!

thanks for the lot of nice comments !!! this is a very good feeling !!!

this day i can show you more pics of the chevy. the most work is down. the tailights i will made with my late. i don´t like the original of the box. i hope in the next day it´s ready and good weather for fotos.

3131363766376335.jpg

6666343064663162.jpg

6431613665643363.jpg

greets jürgen

hi guys !!!

i am very pleased to have so many nice comments from you. builds on the total!

great you like it.

Now I do not have much to do and hope that I have in a few days to the present can produce chevy.

greets jürgen