Model Cars Magazine Forum

SMS HyperChrome

• 5 months later...

I just ordered some SMS Cold Tone from Iceman...it has lots of positive reviews on Youtube now and personally, I like the stainless look of it!  I often think that kit chrome is too bright and makes a scale build look toyish.  This stuff looks more "to scale" on models!  I am going to paint some wheels and some small engine parts with it!  I'll keep every one posted!

On 9/30/2023 at 12:21 PM, Bugatti Fan said:

Because I am a normal human being with just as many faults and shortcomings as anyone else Pete.

I was surprised because you seem to be a regular reader of the forum, and the Revell Chrome thread is quite active.  Latest post was on Friday (2 days ago), and before that few more posts were made last Wednesday, and Tuesday.  So it shows up on the first page of the topics list, or in unread posts. But I guess I really don't know how you read this forum.  So yes, I posted a link to let you know that the topic is being extensively discussed.