Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for a amt/ertl 67 charger or mpc 67 charger

michelle

The version reissued by amt/ertl in 2003 and The version that was reissued by mpc in 2015 is not available on auto world or Amazon and I never built the mpc or amt/ertl 67 charger and only built the revell one sadly fell off the shelf and broke when it landed on its roof which was crushed and now need a new first generation charger for my classic charger line up

photo of kit 

CAEEDDF1-FB16-4603-A2EA-2E912DF12297.jpeg

1C025C5F-B2CB-4B9C-A3AA-1C1C77076331.jpeg

Edited by michelle

4 minutes ago, Jantrix said:

Michelle, the old MPC '67 builds up just fine, but the Revell kit is far superior.

The main reason for wanting the mpc version over the revell version  is cause I never built that version  of the 67 charger and want to 

On 2/2/2023 at 7:34 PM, Bucky said:

I think the AMT version is the same tooling as the old MPC kit. 

Yeah the 2003 amt/ertl buyers choice 67 Charger street machine kit was the reissue before the 2015 mpc reissue according to scalemates 

Edited by michelle

The 2015 issue has a couple of items that the AMT branded issue does not have.  The five-spoke mag wheels, restored rear axle/suspension/exhaust piece (exhaust pipes restored), maybe a couple of engine parts also.  None can be built 100% stock (no stock wheel covers or intake setup), but if the restored items figure into your build plans then you may want the 2015 issue.

9 minutes ago, Mark said:

The 2015 issue has a couple of items that the AMT branded issue does not have.  The five-spoke mag wheels, restored rear axle/suspension/exhaust piece (exhaust pipes restored), maybe a couple of engine parts also.  None can be built 100% stock (no stock wheel covers or intake setup), but if the restored items figure into your build plans then you may want the 2015 issue.

The two places that I can order online don’t have any 67 charger kits Amazon or auto world store  

The 2015 issue is most likely way out of production, the only way to get one would be in a trade or purchase from someone who deals in out of production kits.

Round 2 is reissuing items that have been issued under their control previously, so maybe the Charger will resurface again soon.

24 minutes ago, Mark said:

The 2015 issue is most likely way out of production, the only way to get one would be in a trade or purchase from someone who deals in out of production kits.

Round 2 is reissuing items that have been issued under their control previously, so maybe the Charger will resurface again soon.

I hope so they are reissuing the corvette that was in the same model line as the charger is in 

• michelle changed the title to Looking for a amt/ertl 67 charger or mpc 67 charger