Gotta find it now :D

BTW. Your DOH is looking good.

Well, here it is for 20 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/John-Schneiders-Coll...t/dp/B000R9SK2Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XBny6Xlrc

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1798/john...michael-barnard

Edited by dwc43

• 4 weeks later...

Well fellas change of plans on the General Lee i decided to retire the Dukes car and replicate Stuntman Mike's Charger from the movie "Deathproof" to match Stuntman Mike's Nova. I hope ya'll not offended on the count of me building the Deathproof car instead of the Dukes i'll build on later on once i buy another Charger.

deathproof2ut5.jpg

deathproof14vn2.jpg

BTW: The Charger is in the purple pond as we speak. I'll have future pics of this build.

dude, thats a sweet idea. i was thinking of doing the nova. are you going to use some clear styrene for the Plexiglas that was in side(cant remember if it was in the charger too). that would be sweet. i cant wait to see it finished. good luck with the build man.

Awrite Rick!!! The Charger was a real trooper in that flick! Just too bad it had ta bite it in the end! Now all ya gotta do is the Mustang and the Chally! Qwik, wat were the girls who bit the big one drivin? The car Stunt man Mike hit? :lol:

Awrite Rick!!! The Charger was a real trooper in that flick! Just too bad it had ta bite it in the end! Now all ya gotta do is the Mustang and the Chally! Qwik, wat were the girls who bit the big one drivin? The car Stunt man Mike hit? :lol:

the car that stunt man mike hit was like a 97 civic.

• 1 month later...

Awrite Rick!!!! Death Proof is one of my FAVORITE flicks! 'Sides we got WAY TOO MANY DoH Chargers! I mean, how many times we gotta see THE SAME CAR, over an over again! Problem is, ONE looks just like the OTHER! Besides, after owning a 69 R/T I couldn't stand that stupid show. I really DON'T understand the mystique of it. I'm not too crazy about shows that stereotype people, an THAT show DIDN'T do much for Southern folk!!!

Now, the Death Proof Charger is TOTALLY unique! I loved the movie AND the car! It had a great plot and GREAT cars! I hope you get this one right on, caz it IS such a cool ride. Too bad it got to bite it in the end,But it STILL din't get as tore up as poor Ol Stuntman Mike!!! B) NEVER mess with a pished off chic!!!!!!(or 3) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...