Model Cars Magazine Forum

modelkitcloseouts.com

forthlin

It feels a little off to me. i read the about us section and it mentions previous problems yet has a 2023 copywrite date. Theres nothing overly obvious but the website feels like a free template rather than a real business website which makes me think scam. A real business would put in more effort at being appealing to the eye.

Exactly. Best thing is to research and see what you can find out. Recently there was a post about a website with  cheap kits. Turned out to be a scam. 

Always ask the question does it make sense and are the prices just too good

.Unfortunately there are a lot of thieves out to scam you out of your  money.

• Like 1

I don't see anything about it that really sounds my alarms other than it doesn't seem like a very big operation and has limited supplies, heavy on military and aircraft. Then again, you don't get to see what your shipping price is until after you enter all your shipping, email and contact info.

22 hours ago, bobthehobbyguy said:

When that little voice says something doesn't seem right it's best to take notice. Otherwise you're bound to regret it and asking why didn't I pay attention to that feeling.

I listened to that voice & bought the models from Hobbylinc.