Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Coronet

Hard_2_Handle_454

Got the new AMT kit.  It's not too bad.  I just wish they'd get rid of the hippie sunflower decals and add decals for the dash, turn signals, DODGE EMBLEM.  You, know, useful decals.  At least they have headlight lenses and mirrors in this kit.  It's pretty easy to build.  No real issues.  Went through three paint choices before settling on the red.  Doesn't look bad.

52875783279_cedc1ed56c_k.jpgSAM_1384 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr

52876064788_8c1a2347d1_k.jpgSAM_1385 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr

52875998850_6beb8e476f_k.jpgSAM_1387 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr

52875783194_8685dc9573_k.jpgSAM_1388 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr

52875618461_4541a4f7f6_k.jpgSAM_1389 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr

• Like 3

very nice work 
they did include 2 different sets of gauge decals one set the guage faces are black and the other set the faces are yellow 
as for the flower power decals it makes sense why they are included think of the year the car is from and the hippy movement  and the psychedelic rock and pop music was big during the late 60's all that stuff goes together 

2 hours ago, michelle said:

very nice work 
they did include 2 different sets of gauge decals one set the guage faces are black and the other set the faces are yellow 
as for the flower power decals it makes sense why they are included think of the year the car is from and the hippy movement  and the psychedelic rock and pop music was big during the late 60's all that stuff goes together 

Yeah, but it was only for two gauges and not all of them.  I kinda get the flowers, but not on a Coronet.  Mustang, maybe

25 minutes ago, Hard_2_Handle_454 said:

Yeah, but it was only for two gauges and not all of them.  I kinda get the flowers, but not on a Coronet.  Mustang, maybe

For me the only vehicles I would put them on is a panel van or a vw bus or vw bug