Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stranger things blazer

DZ7581

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, stavanzer said:

Any More News on the Blazer?

Since Chris (Hpiguys) got to built up a test shot of the upcoming 'vette a couple of months ago, I'm hoping Revell sends him a test shot of this kit when available.

Personally I can't wait to see this kit commercialized, been wanting a modern kit of this generation of Chevy Trucks like forever.

Edited by Luc Janssens
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, WillyBilly said:

Does anyone have an idea of actual release date on the Blazer? Everything I have read gives no idea of date. 

I wouldn't expect it until late this year if it makes 2024 at all. The C8 Corvette would be the next new tool kit that needs to be released. 

12 hours ago, Sledsel said:

Well, if want all the kits from the series and to display them together, the 1/24 Camaro will look out of place. They need a good 1/25 Camaro of this era

That VW Type 3 changes scale every time it gets reissued. Half the boxes say 1/25, half of them - including the most recent reissue last year - say 1/24.

Season 5 of Stranger Things is due out in mid-late 2025. 

I would guess that Revell will wait to release these kits around the same time. 

As the hype machine for the new series starts to build, and excitement grows for the final season of the show, I suspect that is when Revell will start to announce and release these ST kits.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2024 at 9:06 AM, iamsuperdan said:

Season 5 of Stranger Things is due out in mid-late 2025. 

I would guess that Revell will wait to release these kits around the same time. 

As the hype machine for the new series starts to build, and excitement grows for the final season of the show, I suspect that is when Revell will start to announce and release these ST kits.

This right here is the logical answer...

• Like 1