Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 32 Five Window Coupe (Full Fendered)

Flatout

15 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Excellent build.

Thanks Jim!

14 hours ago, Dan Hay said:

I really like this little coupe. The two-tone, combined with the wires and stance really nail the look you were going for.  I've had a build of this era in my mind for a while and this gets me excited to build it. Nice build!

Thanks Dan…looking forward to seeing your take on a RestoRod.

13 hours ago, Jim Whalen said:

Nice build!  I like what you've done with the wheels.  It is great to see that builders can still come up with unique twists when building models of '32 Fords.

Thanks Jim…it’s amazing how many different ways you can build the same car.  I’ve got at least another 50 32 Fords bouncing around in my head.

13 hours ago, Chuckyg1 said:

Very nice. You don't see many with full fenders.

Thanks John!

11 hours ago, Koellefornia Kid said:

Sweet! Nice color combo!

Thanks Oliver!

Aloha Pete,

It's been awhile since I've seen one of your builds. They never disappoint, always clean as a pin. Love the color combo. I think the dark colors make it look "rich". 

I still have the kit that you gave me and was just looking it over last week trying to come up with ideas for it. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

Dave

• Like 1

15 hours ago, James2 said:

Very clean build, nicely detailed and that stance!

Thanks Rooster!

12 hours ago, Dave42 said:

Aloha Pete,

It's been awhile since I've seen one of your builds. They never disappoint, always clean as a pin. Love the color combo. I think the dark colors make it look "rich". 

I still have the kit that you gave me and was just looking it over last week trying to come up with ideas for it. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

Dave

Thanks Dave…appreciate the kind words!  Looking forward to seeing your next project.  Take care my friend…

Edited by Flatout

On 10/31/2023 at 10:52 PM, Flatout said:

Thanks Garry…but who is Bill?😁

Apologies for the misname Pete! I must have been looking at Bill Spencer's post above mine and got his name stuck in my head. That, or I'm just getting old and dotty........

On 10/30/2023 at 8:14 PM, Flatout said:

... I did a few things to the wheels, I modified the wheel halves to get the front and back spokes closer together where they meet the rim, then I opened up the areas where the spokes cross, modified the centers to accept an AMT 32 Ford hub cap,  and widened the back wheels.  I’ve got 4/5 hours in the wheels alone but think it was worth it

All of the subtle modifications add up to a very nice build that stands heads and shoulders above box stock. I like it alot!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dave Darby said:

All of the subtle modifications add up to a very nice build that stands heads and shoulders above box stock. I like it alot!

Thanks Dave!

11 hours ago, RJL said:

Just wow! Such a timeless classic look from end to end. I am inspired and will add one small detail to mine, cowl lights.

Thanks Russ!