Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for Tom Daniel or other show rods

redscampi

On 10/30/2023 at 6:18 PM, redscampi said:

As the title says, I am currently on a tear for show rods such as the Beer Wagon, Paddy Wagon, Boot Hill Express, Ice T, etc. I have a whole bunch of stuff to trade. Let me know if you want to help. Thanks!

Original issues, re-issues or does it matter?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all that have helped me feed my obsession! What I'd really like to find now is the Bad Medicine show rod. I'd consider a boxed kit, a parts car or a built up as long as it's not a total glue bomb. I have a lot of kits and parts that I can trade, including some large scale stuff if that's your thing. Thanks!

Bad Medicine… I built that as a kid. I have a long list of Tom Daniels Design kits I’d love to get again…

Bad Medicine is definitely one.

Cherry Bomb

Vandal / Vanbulance

Tijuana Taxi

Red Baron

Lil Coffin

Cop Out to name a few

I currently have Paddy Wagon & Jinx Express (I’m looking for decal set for Fast Buck)

1 hour ago, BlackSheep214 said:

Bad Medicine… I built that as a kid. I have a long list of Tom Daniels Design kits I’d love to get again…

Bad Medicine is definitely one.

Cherry Bomb

Vandal / Vanbulance

Tijuana Taxi

Red Baron

Lil Coffin

Cop Out to name a few

I currently have Paddy Wagon & Jinx Express (I’m looking for decal set for Fast Buck)

I have all of those except for Bad Medicine and Cop Out. Beer Wagon and Boot Hill Express too. Got lucky and ended up with two Dogcatchers, but one is pretty glued together. I’m using a Sand Shark kit to restore one. Not sure where to find decals for that one. Have you thought about getting a good digital image for your Fast Buck decals and printing it on decal paper? I have the decals you need but they’re in my sealed kit.