Model Cars Magazine Forum

2023 Cannonball Run "Run-What-You-Brung" Voting Poll

White Rabbit

Welcome Cannonballers! We've reached the Portofino Inn and it's now time to decide who wins this year's Cannonball!

1.  2023 Cannonball Finished Builds Thread Review this year's completed builds. Then...

2.   Vote Here Select your favorite build

As I stated in the Finished Builds thread, this is the first time that I am using this survey site, so please let me know if you have any problems.

Please, let's keep the voting fair by only voting once. Furthermore, to eliminate any biases, the choices will be randomized for each survey taken.

The poll will be open now through December 16th which should give everyone enough time to vote.

Thank you!

Edited by White Rabbit

Thank you to everyone who has already voted! As was expected, it's already a close race, particularly between vekasiini's Dodge, Spottedlaurel's Honda and Whosurdaddy's Corvette. If you haven't voted yet, there is still plenty of time.

Also, in the event there is a tie for first, we will have a quick runoff between the two to declare the final winner.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to everyone who participated! We had fantastic builds that displayed great creativity and quality. The voting poll certainly showed this as is it was a close race from the beginning.

And with that, this year's Sea-to-Shining Sea Memorial Trophy Dash comes to a close. I would just like to thank everyone who was part of this year's build; your enthusiasm and motivation certainly showed in the final results.

However, don't let your workbenches cool off, as we do it all over again in two weeks!

Edited by White Rabbit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, White Rabbit said:

However, don't let your workbenches cool off, as we do it all over again in two weeks!

My New Year will be filled with model building. I have so many stalled projects and I determined to finish them next year. I  currently have 15 kits under the Christmas tree too. It'll be a challenge not to dive into any of those. 

Congratulations to @Whosurdaddy209 for that Beautiful Vette and Cannonball Run Victory! 

Every build is an inspiration and is  what the Cannonball Run represents... Keep on building so we can keep the Cannonball Run Dream alive. I'll see you at the next starting line! Watch out for two priests in a red Ferrari! 😆 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for the kind words, this was a very fun experience, I love watching everyone’s builds come together, I learned a few tips and tricks from everyone along the way. I think I need to get a 3D printer after seeing all the cool stuff y’all made. But that will probably be a little further down the road. I’m looking forward to the 2024 CBR, maybe I’ll build something other than a corvette for once 😁