Model Cars Magazine Forum

Goodyear Tracker A-T Tires Wanted

1964 Impala

The older issues of the Monogram Dodge Ramcharger, and the Chevrolet blazer, and Ford Bronco  had Tracker AT tires . Newer issues of the kit have the sidewall lettering removed. The Bronco seems like the easiest  of the three to find, it was issued more often.

I hope you dont do much driving on those tyres if they are that old. i would check the date code on them at the very least as tyres degrade a lot due to the weathers heat cycles and just the act of driving. you might also find your insurance company refuses to pay as out of date tyres would be classed as owner error

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever find these tires? I know I have a set of 4 without the tracker lettering, My Dad had a jeep J-10 pickup with those tires on it, and we had one blow out on us while driving luckily not @ high speeds I still remeber that loud  "boom" when that tire failed the real tire was discontinued  sadly, my Dad was mad cause he couldn't get the same exact tires!