Model Cars Magazine Forum

Phoenix area March and April 2024

hedotwo

Hey Rich,

If you happen to make it to the show, my friend Curt Raitz & I will have a table in the swap meet area, so stop by and say Hi.  Curt will be selling his hand laced wire wheels & some kits, and I will be selling some of my custom decals, some 3D stuff and possibly some kits.  Hope you will be able to make it to the show.

Steve A.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 12:07 PM, Leo64 said:

Hey Rich,

If you happen to make it to the show, my friend Curt Raitz & I will have a table in the swap meet area, so stop by and say Hi.  Curt will be selling his hand laced wire wheels & some kits, and I will be selling some of my custom decals, some 3D stuff and possibly some kits.  Hope you will be able to make it to the show.

Steve A.

Will do!  Thanks again

On 1/17/2024 at 12:07 PM, Leo64 said:

Hey Rich,

Steve A.

Roughly how many vendor tables would you say the show averages?  I'll likely go regardless, but just wondering if there's usually a selection of older stuff and not just new release stuff.

Rich

Rich, 

The swap meet generally features 30-35 vendor tables. There is a wide variety of products, especially resin, 3D printed, and traditional styrene kits. There is generally a large selection of new release stuff, out of production kits, and vintage (annuals) kits and things you won't find in hobby shops. Bring plenty of $$. Most everyone runs out of that before they run out of things they want.

Steve, Curt, Mike . . . thanks guys!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...