Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Looks awesome. Did you print it yourself, or, did someone print for you?

Really nice build, too, that is what those looked like. Even though I grew up in Ford country there was one of these on every corner, or so it seemed. I had a plain 350 4V "S" coupe, pretty ratty but never quit! 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Duddly01 said:

So cool. I really need to break down and get a resin printer

Go for it. 3d printing is a game changer. One of the benefits is if you screw up, break or loose a part there's no need to buy another kit or search for a replacement, just print another one. Also, as long as I have the file I can build the kit as many times as I like and have a stash of unbuilt kits without out having hundreds of kit boxes.

There is a learning curve but once you get the hang of it it's pretty cool. 3d printing still seams to be in it's infancy and can only get better and easier to use. I see the day when most households will have a 3d printer just like we have paper printers now.

Thanks!

On 2/19/2024 at 3:01 PM, KWT said:

That came out awesome... oh I wish the companies would tool up these body styles... very nicely done

Yep, what Jeremy said!  Beautiful build Jay. 

• Thanks 1