Model Cars Magazine Forum

2025 Dodge Charger six pack

michelle

2025 Dodge Charger six pack I6 twin turbo 
this is a 1/25 scale 3d resin printed model kit i printed minus a few plastic model parts
I started with andrey bezrodny's dodge charger ev concept car 3d printable model kit and modified the printed parts to make them closer to the 2025 dodge charger six pack with my own  custom twist then I used the back seat, side mirrors and exhaust tips from a amt 2021 charger rt and a set of torque thrust rims and tires from a amt 2010 challenger rt classic and a set of disk brakes from my parts boxes and a rear trunk lid spoiler from either a monogram 70 challenger or a monogram 70 aar cuda I modified the hood with a 3d resin printed custom hood scoop and some putty which I also used to make the grille i also added a set of 3d resin printed door scallop covers from blackboxstl's 68 charger widebody kit 
the body is painted with a base coat of rust-oleum 2x gloss real orange and a top coat of eastup metallic high performance wheel paint called flash orange gold which is a acrylic based spray paint the interior I painted rust-oleum satin French beige

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, karbuildr said:

That's some serious work there Michelle. That looks like a real mean machine. Excellent color choice, it really goes well with the body. Wheels and tires look great. Well done.

thank you 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ncbuckeye67 said:

Great looking build and a perfect color choice! I do think they could have done better, and made it look more retro (like a 68-70 model). It looks like a Camaro & challenger had a baby. 

thank you 
also this new body style for both the ev and i6 twin turbo 2 door versions  is how a second gen charger would look if it was made today 
also i do not see any camaro in it  i do see a bit of 2008-2014 challenger with the taillights and mayby a bit with the front and back ends in profile because of how boxy it is  the upside is it does not look like a melted jelly bean that pretty much other ev cars not made by legacy long time car companies look like mainly the ugly junk that are all Tesla vehicles and the equally ugly lucids and rivian cars look like 

Edited by michelle
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rattlecan Dan said:

One of your better printed cars. Looks like you put some real work into it. Nice job.

thank you 
i did not put in anymore work into this one then i did with any of the other resin printed car models i printed and built the two 1970 valiant signets the 2024 charger daytona scat pack and 2024 charger Daytona rt the 2024 dark horse mustang and the 2022 mustang mach-e