Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Luxury RV with 21' Tag along trailer and Vintage Ferrari

This RV started out as a Revell Germany 1/24 2006 Neoplan VIP Class Cityliner N1216HD Luxury City Bus Kit. The interior is completely scratch built. The only thing left in the interior from the kit is the 2 sets of seats at the kitchen table. The Paint is by duplicolor and the graphic is a vinyl set I picked up at the auto parts store The Trailer is a 21' Galaxy trailer I added the checkerboard floor and all the tools and cabinets and continued the graphics from the RV. The Ferrari is a Fujimi 330 p4.

Visit My Website for more pics

DSC06225.jpg

DSC06207.jpg

DSC06210.jpg

Superb. A very creative build of a slightly obscure kit. I like the concept, it looks like the kind of outfit that a Pebble Beach contender might turn up in, especially with that Ferrari 330. As for the interior details, I can only imagine the time you spent planning and building. I love the use of a 1:1 graphics set - real ingenuity, what the hobby is all about!

Yes, by all means,Please take a bow! That thing is the cat's pajamas! I'm gonna do the same thing,but I NEVER thought of the trailer! Just gotta get more pics of the interiors of them things, cause every one is different! Yours came out GREAT!!!!! :(

I thought I'd put a comment in here oh well never mind here it is now. WOW what a rig very nice and it's good to see that someone else has taken on the task of building a Neoplan Cityliner into a motorhome and a beautiful one at that.

Dingo :rolleyes: