Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well, I think we might actually know who really is the Stig. I'm actually still kind of upset that I scrolled down and saw who it was! ;) All this time of secrecy. No wonder, whatever__________drove was great and made it look easy. Hey, if you are an enthusiast and absolutly love this show, this is BIG guys! :blink:

My uncle has Dish, and I was at house house during the week and they have BBC, so I watched some Top Gear, and of course, when I come home, they show an episode like this! :D

http://jalopnik.com/5298866/and-the-stig-is

I wish I got the channel, the best show on TV, the only real enthusiast show. I mean how many other people would understand car football or lorry special.... :D

I'm not completely sure...it just seemed too calm, and you know how those three are. Maybe it was just for the FXX drive. Look how the Stig drove the Liana. I think they'll just replace him, that's what made it fun, to guess who it was.

Is there any footage of the STIG walking? this is a dead givaway wheather it is the Schu or not. Compare the two as there must be some flm of Schumacher or not.

Note: I had not seen a friend for over 20 years , then recognised him by his walk.

Top Gear as a program :lol: Well it's ok but some of the program has been, well, lets say space filling. The road/lap tests are great but those things with old bangers getting a thrashing round a race track just turn it into a Lads Mag(as we say over here) on film.

John

Is there any footage of the STIG walking? this is a dead givaway wheather it is the Schu or not. Compare the two as there must be some flm of Schumacher or not.

Note: I had not seen a friend for over 20 years , then recognised him by his walk.

I agree. I think the Stig walks kinda funny, sorta stiff-ish. Well thats the way I would describe it anyway. Schumacher walks way too "loose" and relaxed.

The Stig is a Brit; I saw some clip on YouTube from a Dutch show where they looked at Top Gear and they got him to talk (while in uniform and helmet) to the camera briefly, and he's got a strong and genuine Brit accent.

This is just a gag. No way would Schumacher's schedule have allowed him to do all the driving and filming necessary for the role.