Model Cars Magazine Forum

41 Chevy pannel

Tom Kren

I thought it was time to finish this build so I did! This is RMR resin 41 chevy pannel paint is Dupli-Color orange mist ,interior door pannels and dash from Revell's 41 Chevy p/u with scratch made back pannels. Seats from the Revell wagon rod ,wheels from OK I forgot but the tires from wagon rod also is the chassis and engine. Side decals picked up from a vendor at one of the shows I went too and rear tail light from Bob Dudek. Hope ya like! Also thanks to the guys from RMR was a great build!

DSC00004-vi.jpg

DSC00009-vi.jpg

DSC00005-vi.jpg

DSC00010-vi.jpg

DSC00011-vi.jpg

DSC00006-vi.jpg

Beautiful lil Truck, Tom. Great color an wheel choice too. RMR does some REALLY interesting stuff. I have his Catapillar Excavator, Yeesh, talk about ALOT of parts, but I've seen his built up one, an I just hadta have it! Great lookin lil Chebby!!!!

If you're looking at hobby shops you're in the wrong place. Its an automotive paint, so hit up a well stocked parts store.

What I meant was what line of Duplicolor paint? Touchup paint (if so, what code,year, make,model,etc)? One of duplicolor specialty or customs series of paint? I can't find it on any duplicolor rack.

What I meant was what line of Duplicolor paint? Touchup paint (if so, what code,year, make,model,etc)? One of duplicolor specialty or customs series of paint? I can't find it on any duplicolor rack.

mike its the 5 oz can import auto spray code 8800503/81317/sf its only here in a couple stors got mine at autozone just have to look at all places that carrie it

• 3 weeks later...

Boy Tom, you really hit a home run with this panel truck! It's one of the sweetest trucks I've seen done in a long time and the color choice is perfect for it as well. The color and chrome compliment eachother perfectly!!! What an inspirational build.