Model Cars Magazine Forum

What happens in a vega..........

cruz

;) I can just hear that rotory with open exhaust in the water box, heating up the drag radials at Salinas Dragway in PR getting ready to make a 10 sec pass.....what you know bout dat :lol:
10 seconds?????I didn't put this little rocket engine in there for a 10 second run!!!! :blink::blink: but I do know very well about Salinas!!! ;);)

I am just kidding Cruz, I wish I could build like that! :lol:

I've been following this build and I love it. Anybody and everybody has put a V-8 in a Vega, in fact the 1:1 conversion kit was released a week before the car was! This is certainly not a cookie cutter car, you know, when you go to a show and there is one after another of essentially the same thing.

This Vega stands out.

Great Work!

Gary

Cruz, what else is there to say?

Top notch build all the way! Now I've just got off eBay not long ago a certain vintage Corolla on the cheap that I was thinking of doing the same thing with, but with a "twist". ;) hehehe

I'll be in touch.............:lol:

Hey, you know you owe us the PR's!!! You better start working on something "Puerto Rickinish" That way, when we get invited back to the Island you won't be empty handed!!! ;)

Cruz, it's gorgeous!!

Any plants for a Pinto to stage in the next lane?

.Thanks fellas, Dan, I do have a Monza in my stash, I am sure I could do something with that! But the Monza is gonna have to carry a big block, a lot of people here are hurt when I went with the Rotary in the Vega.... :):unsure:

Very sweeeeeeeet Cruz. I've been watching this build an I am impressed. Will you be in Toledo?:lol:
Thanks Gary! While the Toledo show is very nice, the traveling part of it just turns me off man, I did it once, think I'll keep it at that!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...