Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

No not right now there isnt . I'm having problems post pics from photobucket on here for some reason, not sure why .

PROBLEMS WITH PHOTOBUCKET!? i have a photobucket account and there is no problem for me! are you copying the "img code"? then pasting it in a post?

And Glenn- that plow is blowing my mind!

Thanks for that Chuck, but you were the inspiration for this build. I've seen the quality of your stuff, & a comment like that is very gratifying indeed... I'll post a few more pix of the progress on the plow & tractor since last week, but I don't feel this is the appropriate section for a WIP... I'll start a new WIP where everyone thinks it is most suitable... So where is that? Here in the 'On the workbench' section, or in the 'Other models' section?.....recents021.jpgrecents022.jpgrecents024-1.jpg....... I didn't realize that the little brackets & levers were going to be so fiddly, otherwise I may have just opted for a simple, tractor mounted 3 point linkage plow... If only I hadn't found those wheels in the parts box...... The tractor itself has stalled momentarily (due to a rush of inspiration on the plow), but it's still ticking along. The plow's close to being finished (bar painting & weathering), so once that happens it will be full steam ahead again on the tractor...recents026.jpg

• 2 weeks later...