Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

I spent all day traveling to/from Jacksonville for JaxCon 2012 yesterday. Today me & Marcia did the ballast on the tracks of the train layout. No pics because it just doesn't seem right for here. But come the day I do a SHINY steam engine, maybe . . .

Now we gotta get ready for the Superbowl. I don't even know who's playing and don't even care. We watch it for the commercials and half-time. A friend of ours niece is a background singer - 3rd riser up and 3rd from the right side.

Thanks! I used a pin vise drill to open up a small hole in between and then a jewelers file to open it up more. I need a slightly smaller file to get it perfect. Need to also figure out a way to get all the fuzzies cleaned up from the file.

I'm impressed with the work on your grill! How did you manage that? I've already ruined one.

• 2 weeks later...

cleaned the paint rack threw a lot of paint out

whBr5.jpg

got this car from a friend none of the tires i have fit this i had to go old school and make some from a bicycle innertube, im thinking old RX7 colors like the sand beige and dark brown interior.

the salad shooters are from a revell vette

0TOGe.jpg

ueo42.jpg

AkA5Z.jpg

this thing was dying for headlights reason i bought it was cause of the front end used some 32 ford headlights on it gotta paint the brass clear blue still and put lenses on it

DLngC.jpg

Mfgh1.jpg

Gwh20.jpg

Frist time posting in here, and I know its sunday, but this is what is or will be rotating thru my workbench

First up is a Nissan R35 Vspec, and a Skyline R34 Vspec

wb1.jpg

A non eleanor eleanor resin body, and a 68 RR with a v10

wb2.jpg

Then its revells 2010 camaro, and a doing a newer eleanor stang

wb3.jpg

Then working a welly diecast tahoe

wb4.jpg

and getting NASCAR bodys for the 2012 season, waiting on the decals to be made

wb5.jpg