Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford's

vizio93

Here's the only 2 that I have built so far... The Yellow one was built around '07 and the primered 1/87th around '09... Hhhhhmmmmmmmm. Seeing as this thread was started in '09 and my last one was built then maybe it's time to pull one out of the stash and build one... I really like the Revell kits and have several, one is a started roadster that I channelled and am just trying to figure out the interior for it...

395007233.jpg

395007234.jpg

395007242.jpg

Here's the 1/87th Jordan kit...

289759623.jpg

WOW! Love it! More pictures would definitely be appreciated. What paint is that?

thanks for the compliment... i really don't have many pics on this car. what you see is pretty much what you get except for a couple i have lost some wheres on my computer.

paint is a model masters acrylic sand. to make it a 2tone paint job i just added a few drops of black to get a slight shade difference

CRW_3870.jpg

CRW_3872.jpg

marcusjones4-lg.jpg

I haven't built all that many models, but several have been 32's

This first one was a quickie build as a Heartland Nationals promo give a way car. It's an early Revell 3-Window and one of only two where I haven't wired the engine.

Yellow_32_3-Window_Right_Side.jpg?psid=1

This one began as AMT's Boyd Coddington American Hot Rod 5-Window Coupe

IMG_2219c.jpg?psid=1

IMG_2332c.jpg?psid=1

32roadster_on_salt.jpg?psid=1

WOW! Some really great builds, guys! Some really cool ideas, as well. Thanks for sharing them all. Maybe I will build one of the many '32s I have in the collection.

I did build the big Deuce Kit back in the early 1980's. Wish I had the car or even some pics.

Great thread with some awesome '32's. It certainly confirms the popularity of this car!

Here are a few photos of one I built a couple of years ago. AMT body and frame. Front suspension from the Revell '32. Scratchbuilt interior, and parts and pieces from all over the place.

32FordCompleted010.jpg

32FordCompleted011.jpg

32FordCompleted014.jpg

• 2 months later...

Missed this the first time, great inspiration for more builds. Here's mine. I found an old "Son of Ford" kit while digging in my stash and wanted to build it, but the original kits are selling for way too much. so I tried to duplicate it from the other kits I had. Decided to up date it a little. Resin tires, Tiajuana Taxi wheels, nascar drive train.

100_0059.jpg

100_0060.jpg

100_0063.jpg

100_0064.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0067.jpg

Edited by oldnslow

thanks for the compliment... i really don't have many pics on this car. what you see is pretty much what you get except for a couple i have lost some wheres on my computer.

paint is a model masters acrylic sand. to make it a 2tone paint job i just added a few drops of black to get a slight shade difference

Once again, that is so amazing.

• 2 weeks later...