Model Cars Magazine Forum

A little self promoting

I don't know if the word AMBITIOUS is big enough to describe what you have there Tim, WOW, I'm tired now and all I did was watch the video! ;)

I know you spit them out faster than anyone, but how do you find the time? :o

Very impressive!

Do you have more models to build than you do built ones? Just curious, cause thats a big stack of to do list. B)

Tim

Finally! I've always wondered what the room "where the magic happens" looks like. Dusting must be a bear. You said, at the end of the video, that you're "out of room". Since you're such a prolific builder, what do you intend to do to accommodate future projects? Thanks for posting the vid.

Bryan

Tim

The unbuilt kits total: 348.

The builts must be close to that if you include doubles trailers..

Tim

I don't know if the word AMBITIOUS is big enough to describe what you have there Tim, WOW, I'm tired now and all I did was watch the video! ;)

I know you spit them out faster than anyone, but how do you find the time? :o

Very impressive!

Do you have more models to build than you do built ones? Just curious, cause thats a big stack of to do list. B)

Tim

Good Grief, Tim.....

Need to add on to the house once again...or have a GARAGE Sale.

Question...how does your homeowners insurance policy affect the collection...if I may ask..with that many pieces.

With all the models and the unbuilt ones..there is a SMALL fortune....

Nice video, Kurt

Hey Tim,

Amazing Timsbuilds open house video. Class pays!

Your assembly line (see workbench) is fantastic.

Finally, not only the decoration but also the size of your hobby room makes my 15m2 truck room looks tiny.

I have told you that soon you are going to need extreme makeover home ed. LOL

Greetings,

Kostas.

PS: What is your estimation about the date that www.timstrucks.com will be back?

Thanks.

The website www.timstrucks.com is back, you must have an old bookmark. TimsTrucks

Tim

Hey Tim,

Amazing Timsbuilds open house video. Class pays!

Your assembly line (see workbench) is fantastic.

Finally, not only the decoration but also the size of your hobby room makes my 15m2 truck room looks tiny.

I have told you that soon you are going to need extreme makeover home ed. LOL

Greetings,

Kostas.

PS: What is your estimation about the date that www.timstrucks.com will be back?

Very out of focus. These were shot with a Kodak Z740 that dislikes ANY movement. Combine walking, talking and holding the "record" button and you get a myopic view of everything.

Very cool and impressive looking, but is it just my PC or is anyone else seeing it out of focus?

Kurt

I have a special rider on my homeowners similar to a jewelry policy. Breakage is covered, but not on a per-piece basis. More of theft, catastrophic damage, fire, etc. The adjuster about blew his lid when he saw the collection "you're not looking for coverage if you break a part off are you?" ha. The rider costs me $20-25 a year.

Tim

Good Grief, Tim.....

Need to add on to the house once again...or have a GARAGE Sale.

Question...how does your homeowners insurance policy affect the collection...if I may ask..with that many pieces.

With all the models and the unbuilt ones..there is a SMALL fortune....

Nice video, Kurt

Tim,

Many Thanks for taking the time to give us a guided tour of your truck room. What an amazing collection of trucks and to think you built them all!! I liked the videos of the future truck builds and in particular your idea for the 352 Alaskan truck, it will be interesting to see if you put the cover around the front. I presume that was for insulation against the cold.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Best Wishes

Dave Bates

Tim I have to admire your ambition! It is only exceeded by your great talent!!!

I have spent many hours looking through your Truck site and have to admit that I use truck pictures found on your site as screen savers as well as reference!

Being a disabled trucker this is one of my favorite subjects and your site and another have kept me going by reminding me what I loved so much from the past and inspired my career choice! Gotta love those old trucks!

Thanks for the tour! ;)

BTW! You must be planning on living at least until your around 125!!! :unsure: