Model Cars Magazine Forum

Air-Trax - Resin Kits of many British and German Cars

I have the Anglia (my first 1:1 car) , Volvo P 1800 , Cortina and the Tanus (Aquired at Minatures and Replicas of Maryland) WIPs . He does ship overseas to the US . Paying for these presents no problem . I did not have Pay Pal nor Credit Card . We used International Bank Transfer . I am a Happy Camper . Ah , yes , curerentlty stuck on some details . Thanx ..

I'm halfway through building the P1800 kit, although it is going quite slowly as I'm having to learn & perfect the necessary scratch-building skills as I go along... It was the first Airtrax kit that I bought, but I'm very pleased with it and so have since bought both Volvo Amazon kits*, and also the Jag Mk10 / 420G.

*the saloon / sedan will probably be converted into a Coune cabriolet, the estate / wagon will be built up to match my 1:1 car

That Mirada simply takes my breath away, Tamiya couldn't render it better than that. Not one single line or tiny detail out of place. Juha is the Gerald Wingrove of 1:25 scale. Oh, how I wish he would do a Fairmont Futura or Zephyr Z7.

-MJS

The Fairmont Futura is done here in the states by Scott Popham... It is a EXCELLENT casting and he is a GREAT guy to deal with... Unlike Air-Trax Scotts Futura is affordable... Look him up at futurattraction.com ...

The Fairmont Futura is done here in the states by Scott Popham... It is a EXCELLENT casting and he is a GREAT guy to deal with... Unlike Air-Trax Scotts Futura is affordable... Look him up at futurattraction.com ...

Yes, I've talked to Scott via email a few times about his Futura. For now, he's got the drag version available with tucked bumpers and stretched rear wheel wells, and he's still working on the stock version, which is what I'm waiting for. He's a busy guy, so it's not clear when that will be available. But when it is, one will be coming my way.

-MJS

Yes, I've talked to Scott via email a few times about his Futura. For now, he's got the drag version available with tucked bumpers and stretched rear wheel wells, and he's still working on the stock version, which is what I'm waiting for. He's a busy guy, so it's not clear when that will be available. But when it is, one will be coming my way.

-MJS

The conversion to make this a Stock body is very simple and the 79-92 Mustang is a perfect donor for the chassis...