Model Cars Magazine Forum

TRANS AM wheels

there's another great looking set out there also... Canadian, but, i can't remember their name!![it's hell to get old!!] i've got more than a few things from them in the past... anyway, Minilites[w/open centers], soft resin Goodyear Bluestreak's and a hub/spindle/rotor mount..

gad, i can't think of their name!!! verrry nice people, met them at NNL East a few years ago....

DSC00724.jpg

there's another great looking set out there also... Canadian, but, i can't remember their name!![it's hell to get old!!] i've got more than a few things from them in the past... anyway, Minilites[w/open centers], soft resin Goodyear Bluestreak's and a hub/spindle/rotor mount..

gad, i can't think of their name!!! verrry nice people, met them at NNL East a few years ago....

DSC00724.jpg

Perry's Resin is what you are looking for. www.perrysresin.com.

Richard Shouse

RCS Motorsport Models of Texas

DSC00724.jpg

i have 1:1 pics of this car i love it

that's what made me build it... saw some pics on the interwebs..that pic is before i got the Cheetahs Always Win decals made as i left a spot for them!! i've got some if ya need...

here's with...

0211028.jpg

duh, avitar pic!! well, bigger... lol

Edited by weasel

• 4 weeks later...

Someone at the past few NNL East events has offered a limited variety of Perry's Resin products for sale.

A little confusion here on what Randy Frost offers... does he no longer make these wheels, or just not offer them for sale via mail? I am under the impression the latter is the case.

Edited by Spyder

On 2/22/2010 at 11:19 PM, Eric Stone said:

There's a Revell Corvette, 1965-ish, white with red stripes on the box art- I hear it has Minilites in it, but I haven't bought the kit yet.

I recall looking at this model last year and there was no clear pic of the wheels, but it appears they fit inside the old Michelin TRX tires, which, IIRC are the same inner diameter s the much better Goodyear Blue Streak Speedway Special big 'n' little tires. The kit number is 2050, BTW.

Edited by Casey